[VHFcontesting] Help - Need info on Motorola 900 Mhz 300w amp

Radioman radioman01 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 11 15:22:30 PDT 2009

Jim,
i don't know about the switch's but it sounds like circulator is still
in there, didn't you remove it?
i did the 150w PA with no issues, and the idle current is less then 1
amp, sounds like there's too
much bias voltage and the filter is still in there, id try removing the
filters just like the instructions on
the 150w say to do. the other thing is you could have a bad strip, you
can isolate each strip if all else
fails

Tony
NN1D