[VHFcontesting] Contesting question

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 10:03:28 PDT 2009

I never enter a contest with the hope of winning it. Sometimes I do by
default, as in the January contest when no one else in the area enters as a
Single-Op (QRP) Portable because the weather is too bad.

I do it just for fun and to make noise on the bands. The 10 GHz contest this
past weekend was a blast roving down the west shore of Lake Michigan.

73, Zack W9SZ