[VHFcontesting] 222MHZ Transverters

John D'Ausilio jdausilio at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 09:44:43 PDT 2009

You can easily jumper the XV so that the LO remains on at all times
that power is available on the connector .. I don't remember it's
designator, but it's 5 pin block with multiple options (I can look it
up if you have trouble finding it).
The heat is a problem for sure .. I've experienced issues on 2M during
band openings when it sees heavy use .. planning on putting a fan to
blow over all four transverters (I have mine in a stack using a custom
bracket)

de w1rt/john