[VHFcontesting] XV222+K2: One More Thing

John D'Ausilio jdausilio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 09:28:04 PDT 2009

In case there are other K2/XV owners .. this is the solution to this
particular problem :)

http://w3fpr.com/ptt_input_for_the_elecraft_k2.htm

I use all four XVs for the Jitney's low-band station, and another
XV144 to drive microwaves. They definitely have their quirks, but
overall I've been happy with the combo ..

de w1rt/john