[VHFcontesting] Last night's 222 Fall Sprint

Joker nt9e at comcast.net
Wed Sep 30 12:45:45 PDT 2009

I entered the contest only to check out my new TES 2210G amp and XV222
transverter. Both worked fine to the tune of 2 Q's w/Rover's  in EN62, 1
grid to the East. My antennas are not on the tower yet so I had to use
an M2 HO 222 Loop mounted on a plastic OJ container on top of my unused
432 amp. With this arrangement I only heard the 2 stations. I am hoping
to get the 10el M2 yagi and the loop on the tower in the next few weeks
so I can use them during the Jan VHF contest.

Dave NT9E
EN52vi
McHenry Co. Grid Rats