[VHFcontesting] 2010 Spring Sprints ARE Happening (but NOT until the 12th!)

David All n3xudfm19 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 20:33:52 PDT 2010

N3XUD/R and KB3STA/R will be operating the 144, 432, and 6m Sprints.
Will N3FJP's logging program be sutable for the distance scoring or is
another program better suited for this type of scoring?
Glad to hear the event is on schedule.
Dave N3XUD/R FM19rw    www.n3xud.webs.com
Angel KB3STA/R FM19rw   www.kb3sta.webs.com