[VHFcontesting] CQ VHF 2009 Contest Certificates?

Les Rayburn les at highnoonfilm.com
Fri Apr 16 21:31:41 PDT 2010

Pardon yet another newbie question. I believe that my rover entry qualified for a certificate in last summer's CQ VHF contest. I'm basing that on my callsign being displayed in bold type in the recap of scores in the magazine.

So far, I haven't received anything from them, and just wondered what their normal turn around might be?

Come to think of it, I still haven't received any of the certificates for the 2008 Spring Sprints either.

How long is "normal" for these events? I know it's trivial, but I'm a sucker for the wallpaper.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF

Les Rayburn, Director
High Noon Film