[VHFcontesting] Auroral propagation

Jerry jer.sieg at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 4 09:40:18 PDT 2010

Paul.. I usually AZ NE..so try NW I would say..depending on where the
Au Curtain is located ! It was kinda 'over head' for me yest... so
pretty short skip to the PNW and S VE7..  CW seems to be the preferred
Mode but I did make a few SSB contacts last evening.. just 'talk slower
than a usual contest exchange' !
The CW is pretty raspy sounding.. and SSB sounds like your are chatting
thru a 40' piece of AL pipe ! 73 and GL
Jerry VE6CPP
DN39or