[VHFcontesting] Fiery end to UHF Contest at KK6MC/r

John D'Ausilio jdausilio at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 11:25:13 PDT 2010

I've got an extinguisher in the Jitney, but I wonder how effective it
would be with a 500AH battery-inspired fire .. thankfully the worst
I've done is vaporized a piece of 8GA when I first got it and didn't
understand the charging system :)

An interesting thread would be about rover vehicles and what we
like/don't like about em ...

de w1rt/john