[VHFcontesting] Testing new Rover gear Today in FN22

Michael Drake mmdrevo at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 09:26:24 PDT 2010

Hello to all, Today at around 1:30 PM EST I will be on Mutton hill in FN22
testing my new Rover mast and drive on mounting system. I decided to bring my
directive systems 2 meter 6 element beam and FT-857D running 50 watts. Please
look for me on 144.210 USB as I will be scanning in all directions. It's hot
here today but no excuse not to get ready for the Sept. VHF contest. I hope to
hear some of the locals and maybe even catch a little DX, Take Care. Mike Drake
KC2PLJ/R