[VHFcontesting] IC-703 and IC-706 Use with Transverter

W3cmp at aol.com W3cmp at aol.com
Sat Feb 13 16:40:50 PST 2010

Hello all:

     I've been looking on the web for any information  about using the
IC-703+ with a transverter.  I've not been able to find  anything except a virus
when I hit the wrong site.  Can anybody point me to  any articles or
provide me with information about reducing the output of the  703+ to a
transverter driving level without running the danger of a spike when  transmitting?

     I'm looking for the same information for an IC-706  Mark IIG.  If
anyone can provide me with the information I would appreciate  it greatly.

73,

Chris  Patterson W3CMP