[VHFcontesting] Southeastern VHF Society Conference Registration Is Open!

Dan Evans dan.evans at insightbb.com
Sun Feb 28 11:16:21 PST 2010

Looks like fun!

I've never been able to attend a conference before, but Morehead is only
a few hours from home for me so I hope to attend.

Any other Rovers planning to make the trip?

73
Dan
--
Amateur Radio Emergency Service, Clark County Indiana. EM78el
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269 Check out the Rover Resource Page at: