[VHFcontesting] KK6MC/r all ready to go- but where?

James Duffey jamesduffey at comcast.net
Thu Jan 21 19:40:57 PST 2010

Between rain showers, the occasional snow flurries, and 20-30 mph winds, I got the rover set up this afternoon. Some of the feedline is muddy now. I am all ready to go, except for the computer.

But where? The weather is the big unknown.

If the travel conditions are good here and on I-25 tomorrow morning, we will go to Tucson, spend the night and travel as planned. If travel conditions are poor and we can't leave in the morning, we will probably cancel the AZ portion of the trip and stay in NM away from the weather. I will update our status tomorrow when we know more.

If the current forecast holds, it looks like we can get out in the morning, but it also looks like things could get a lot worse with a minor shifter in the storm path. Stay in touch. - Duffey
--
KK6MC
James Duffey