[VHFcontesting] Key file for VHF-DX logging pgm...

Jeff Thomas - WA4ZKO wa4zko at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 12:57:26 PDT 2010

Bob,

Are you asking about the old logging program by N8VEA?

If so, I don't recall needing a key file for it. I think it was just "donation-ware" no key needed.
Might be that he just sent me the full version installer and the demo is a different install....been a long time ago :-)

I have a copy of the VHF-DX v4.1.56 installer if needed. Doubt Mark
would care as I think he's been out of the hobby for a long time and the
 software is unsupported.

73
Jeff
WA4ZKO