[VHFcontesting] N9UHF June VHF Contest Plans.

Tom Staley k9tms at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 1 06:55:30 PDT 2010

The Stoned Monkey VHF ARC will be on the air from our usual location in NE
IL near McHenry IL for the June contest. We will again operate under the
call sign N9UHF. Our Grid Square will be EN52uj.

We will have stations on 6 through 1296 with 10G and Laser. We are also
going to attempt WSJT for the first time with that on 6 meters only at this
point. The station is still being worked on that will handle it for two
meters and we are not certain it will make it cfor contest time.

We all hope to put as many of you in the log as possible, good luck to all.

73
Tom - K9TMS