[VHFcontesting] AB2YI/R in June QSO Party

David Muller dm5957 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 07:11:30 PDT 2010

AB2YI/R will be on the road in western and central NY this weekend on 6M, 2M, and 432.  Running 100W on 6M moxon,
150W on 2M moxon or stacked 2x6 el yagi, and 80W on 432 to moxon or 2x11el yagi.  Will be working SSB and CW with
occasionally checking FM, mostly on 2M.

Planning to start in FN22dw, then going to FN23da, and into FN12 Saturday.  Though I'm a little tempted to try FN11 and FN21
Sunday, will probably stick to FN12, FN13, FN03 and FN02.

Will be mobile with the moxons following some higher elevation state highways.  I want to check out several remote elevations that look
pretty good on Acme Mapper, so lets hope there's a little propagation.

Good luck to all.  Hope to log you.

73,

David AB2YI