[VHFcontesting] K8GP in June VHF contest FM19bb - looking for additional skeds

k3mm at verizon.net k3mm at verizon.net
Fri Jun 11 15:44:02 PDT 2010

The K8GP Grid Pirates Contest Group is looking for skeds on 50 MHz -> 432 MHz
for SSB/CW Tropo & Scatter, as well as WSJT for the upcoming ARRL June 2010
VHF Contest.

We still have skeds available for WSJT on 6 and 2 between 05 and 10Z Sunday AM.  We will also be working randoms from CQs on 50.260 and 144.140 when off schedule, transmitting 2nd 30.

Please spot any random WSJT activity you hear during the contest on PingJockey, etc.

Email us at k8gp2010 at gmail.com

Thanks and GL everyone!

Ty K3MM 2M op.