[VHFcontesting] WV9E (EN43jv) Home station

Dave, WV9E dave at wv9e.net
Fri Jun 11 22:41:45 PDT 2010

 I will be trying to follow this schedule w/ ABCDE bands for the contest:

Sat.
1 - 1:30 pm CST         (for locals and one 1296 sched.)

(commitment, off air and hopefully not in the dog house)

8 pm to 11 or later depending on conditions.

Sun.

8 am  to conclusion of contest.

I will be concentrating my efforts toward the bigger cities, but will be on the
lookout for stations to the NE of me, like Wausau, Green Bay and the UP.
I will be doing my best to follow the rovers in the area as well.

 This is a good time to work on your Wisconsin VHF Counties total, if you want to read more go to: http://wivuch.com/

73,

Dave, WV9E