[VHFcontesting] Need UR comments for June-VHF QST write-up

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 14 13:13:37 PDT 2010

I am hoping that many of you will send me comments directly to my email about your weekend contesting efforts and adventures so that I can incorporate some of the ideas, issues, successes and failures into the QST write-up (I need to gather info right now while things are fresh in your minds). I will also scan the reflectors, try to contact some of the big guns, and check the soapbox. Also if you have any unique pictures, I'd be glad to see if anything is publishable.

Did anything FUNNY happen?   Did Murphy visit? (folks always enjoy reading crash & burn) Were there some incredible conditions? memorable QSOs? Personal bests? Rookie adventures? EME? MS? We know there was plenty of 6m Es, but any double-hop? DX? 2m Es? ROVER adventures? Other?

Your comments are all welcome as I start to gather my thoughts on the weekend  and await the ARRL log summaries for that part of the article. Thanks in advance for sending me summaries, comments and stories. Rick, K1DS