[VHFcontesting] [VHF] 6M, EU, PNW, 20 June

David All n3xudfm19 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 13:15:27 PDT 2010

Here from my M2 Loop on the top of my van and long run of coax inside the
house I did not hear any of the nice opening to EU.  Landlord forced me to
remove antennas, dont know if my 4 element beam would have made a difference
in the RF hole I live in here in FM19rw.

But I did have one notable from this weekends great openings, this morning I
worked KW7Y in CN88.  I pulled him up on QRZ.com and was shocked to see that
I just worked WA state.  Wow that was great.  This is a new state and grid
for me, so I was thrilled, now all I have to do is find my push pins for the
map, Hi Hi.

Hope to work some nice 6m E-Skip next weekend durring Field Day.  Red Lion
Transmitting Assoc W3ZGD will have 6,2,432 and HF our GOTA will be W3PA.

Dave N3XUD FM19rw
www.n3xud.webs.com/fieldday2010
www.n3xud.webs.com
n3xudfm19 at gmail.com