[VHFcontesting] [VHF] Beacon Subbands and CW

Ray J Ray at w9ray.org
Tue Jun 22 15:14:55 PDT 2010

  What, was the DX on the exact same frequency of the beacon? Otherwise
It's pretty simple to pick out several different cw stations very close
together.

  I don't know the DX band plans are on 6 meters, but last i checked we
can operate cw anywhere here..(Not advisable on 50.125)

  Does the ARRL 6 meter band plan (50-50.5mhz) match up to the most
common DX country's bandplans?

w9Ray