[VHFcontesting] Activity in the ARRL VHF Contests SInce 1991

James Duffey jamesduffey at comcast.net
Mon Mar 1 19:35:33 PST 2010

Gene - Thanks for the comments again. I think most of your comments are spot on.

I always thought that a 6M only contest in one of the weekends preceding or following the tne June VHF contest would be a big hit; similar to the 10M and 160M contests. I agree with the distance scoring for at least one contest in addition to the 10 GHz contest. The Joe706 pack category could attract a lot of participants, if it were promoted properly and the construction of simple but effective antennas pushed in conjunction with the introduction of the contest. - Duffey