[VHFcontesting] ON4KST adds new R2 page

Bill Burgess ve3cru at rac.ca
Thu Mar 11 09:41:48 PST 2010

Hi Jerry and all,

In the first 24 hours, 71 have logged in as registrants in this chat area.
Now that the word is out, I expect many from this list will give it a
lookover, and get involved.

Thus far, it has become a liason link for a ham in WI who runs a 2 meter net
Wednesdays starting at 8, using 500 watts and a pair of stacked 17B2's,
doing a sweep similar to the Rochester NY nets, with more than 20 qso's.
Also a link for 222 nets forthcoming.   Many happy campers.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU