[VHFcontesting] [VHF] got it thanks Mini-Products HQ-1 Hybrid-Quad Antenna Manual needed

Bart Jahnke bjahnke at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 16:11:19 PDT 2010

*FS: 6 Meter Station (Radio/2kw amp/Yagi)*
<http://swap.qth.com/view_ad.php?counter=812394>
FS: 6 Meter Station - For sale is a complete 6 meter station. With plans for
a larger 6 meter antenna array for Summer, time to make room:

Radio - IC-551D with FM Board and EX2 marker/amp-relay module, hand
microphone and power cord (professionally aligned in 2009) -- works as it
should - asking $375 shipped CONUS, USPS Money Order.

Amplifier - Raytrack Horizon 6L (with 2 x 3-500z's installed) and BTI2000
power supply (3400 vdc no load {recapped}) - 1250 watts out with 80 watts
drive (perhaps more with more drive) - collectors item - had K1FO go through
it in 2009 to interface power supply, and upgrade tank coil and blocking
caps...

Asking $1475 (I will separate and sell the amplifier only {tubes boxed
separately}) for $1275 +shipping CONUS - USPS Money Order.

Antenna - Cushcraft 6 element Yagi on compact 20 foot boom (A50-6S) like new
- up one season - asking $225 and I will deliver up to 100 miles

I will deliver all a reasonable distance CT/RI/MA.

Email for more info...

73, Bart W9JJ/1