[VHFcontesting] AM-6155 power cord

Bill Burgess ve3cru at rac.ca
Tue Mar 23 16:36:41 PDT 2010

I have 1 - AM6154 for 144 converted, an AM-6155 unconverted for 222 and a converted AM-6155 for 432.

I have one big problem ..... the power cords for each have gone into hiding somewhere, hope not tossed.   I have seen a posting for the Hubbell or equiv power connector that mates with the a/c connector on the rear of these units, and would much appreciate receiving the part number for this connector so I can purchase locally and make new cords.  Need to get these units on the air.

Contact on or off the list, thanks.

Bill   VE3CRU