[VHFcontesting] WTB: Yaesu FT857D or Icom 706MKIIG

John Geiger aa5jg at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 16:59:52 PDT 2010

I am looking for a Yaesu FT857D or Icom 706MKIIG HF/VHF/UHF radio, if anyone has one for sale after upgrading to another radio. Need the mic and power cord with it, and would take other accessories if you have them-but they are not needed. I am looking for D model with the DSP as standard and with 60 meters.

I can pay with paypal or a MO. Anyone have one available? Would also consider a Yaesu FT897d at the right price.

73s John AA5JG