[VHFcontesting] [VHF] Iornworks Quick Connect Antenna Mounts

Henry Ingwersen, KT1J kt1j at madriver.com
Fri Mar 26 14:38:11 PDT 2010

Dave,

We have used them on all our 50-3456 MHz yagis for the last four years
during the contests on top of Gore Mountain, NY (3800') .  We've experienced
some very heavy winds on a number of occasions and the clamps have never
failed us. Assembly of the long yagis used to be a real time consuming
hassle using the standard u-clamps. I'd never want to go back to that.

73,

Henry, KT1J