[VHFcontesting] FS: Yaesu FT100D HF/6m/2m/70cm radio

John Geiger aa5jg at yahoo.com
Sat May 1 15:52:55 PDT 2010

If anyone is looking for a HF/6m/2m/70cm all mode I have for sale a Yaesu FT100D in good condition.  This is the model that does 100 watts on HF and 6m, 50 watts on 2m, and 20 watts on 70cm.  It also has the 500hz CW filter and TCXO as standard.  It comes with a power cord converted to power poles, and a hand mic-which is not the stock hand mic but works ok.  It would make a great roving radio for VHF contesting since it covers the 3 main VHF/UHF contest bands, and would also make a great base radio for HF/VHF/UHF work.  It is also a nice HF mobile rig.

I am asking $545 shipped for it and can take paypal/check/MO.

73s John AA5JG