[VHFcontesting] 2010 Spring Sprints Update (# 3.5)

Spring Sprints springvhfuhfsprints at gmail.com
Fri May 7 06:36:58 PDT 2010

Greetings,

Here's a reminder for this year's 50 MHz Spring Sprint, TOMORROW evening (or
starting later afternoon in the more western U.S. time zones), from May 8,
2010, 2300Z through May 9, 2010, 0259Z. This is the FINAL event of the 2010
Spring Sprint series

The Log Submission Deadline has now passed for the first two events, 144 MHz
and 222 MHz.

This coming Thursday, May 13th, 2010, is the deadline for Log Submissions
for 432 MHz. A few more have come in since I last updated the Logs Received
list for that band and not too many more are needed to top last year's
submission count of 58.

14 logs have already been received for last Saturday's Microwave Sprint,
which is close to last year's final count of 17 with less than a week since
the event. Deadline for Microwave Spring Log Submissions is Monday, May
17th, 2010.

Continued thanks to all participants, only ONE MORE event to go and I hope
that many of you WILL be on for 50 MHz and submit logs.

73, JK