[VHFcontesting] VHF Contesting Webinar

Eugene Zimmerman ezimmerm at erols.com
Thu May 20 17:36:46 PDT 2010

Next Wednesday May 25 I will be presenting a Potomac Valley Radio Club
Webinar entitled: VHF Contesting: What to do and How to Win at 0100Z
(Tuesday night our time). I know some of you have already signed up to
listen but if there are others who would like to listen and participate
there is still plenty of space. Everyone is welcome and the Webinars are
free.

The Webinar will be based on a presentation I made to the Contest College at
Dayton in 2008 so those who heard that won't learn much more unless they
have questions they would like to ask. If you want to participate you will
need a microphone connected to your computer and either speakers or
headphones. Go to the PVRC Website  <http://www.pvrc.org/> www.pvrc.org and
click Upcoming Webinars in the left hand pane. Then click the heading
beginning W3ZZ in the next screen and fill out the registration screen and
click Register Now. You will be sent an Email providing a link to join the
Webinar. When you click on the link on Tuesday evening it should download
GoToMeeting software and connect you. If it doesn't follow the directions to
download the software manually. This only takes a very few minutes.

I hope to see many of you at the Webinar.

73  Gene  W3ZZ
World Above 50 MHz
FM19jd  MD
50 => 10 GHz