[VHFcontesting] Log Request for Database Update

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Tue May 25 00:07:26 PDT 2010

I maintain a Database that consists of CALLSIGNS and GRID SQUARES.  The
Database was originally intended for use with the Win-Test Contest Logging
Software.  However it is also provided in other Formats for use with other
Contest Logging Software.

I'm working on getting out an Update for the ARRL June VHF Contest.  I'd
appreciate people sending me copies of their CABRILLO Files for the 2009 &
2010 VHF Contests - ARRL June, September, and January VHF Contests and the
July CQ VHF Contest.

Logs are deleted once a log is processed and the Data absorbed into the
Database.

Please send your logs via E-Mail to zephd at indy.rr.com.

Thanks and 73 * Dave, W9ZRX