[VHFcontesting] FOR SALE: TE Systems 4452G 432MHz amp

Christopher S Peightal peightalhead at msn.com
Tue May 25 21:45:43 PDT 2010

I have for sale a TE Systems 4452G 432MHz high power amplifier. The amplifier will do up to 190 watts out with about 20 watts drive. I bought it about a year ago new from TE Systems and it is good condition cosmetically and in operation. I don't have a 432MHz radio anymore so this amp is surplus to me now. I will also include heavy gage power supply cables with connectors soldered on and the connector for hard keying the amp already wired and ready. If you plan on operating next month in the June contest then this will make a big difference in your signal on 432MHz. I am asking $500 shipped. I accept PAYPAL, cash or post office money order. Add 3% for paypal. Thanks for looking.