[VHFcontesting] FS: Yaesu FT857D HF/6m/2m/70cm all mode radio

John Geiger aa5jg at yahoo.com
Mon May 31 09:08:19 PDT 2010

I have for sale a Yaesu FT857D mobile sized HF/6m/2m/70cm all mode radio.  It has the mic, power cord, manual, mounting bracket, and box with it.  This is the D model with the DSP unit as standard and the 60 meter channels programmed into it at the factory.  It does 100 watts on HF and 6 meters, 50 watts on 2 meters, and 20 watts on 70cm.  This radios makes an excellent VHF roving and all mode radio, and you can get it in time for the June VHF contest.  I have also used it on the satellites with good results.

It works fine and in excellent condition except that the previous owner put a small piece of velcro on the right side of the top case in the front.

I am asking $560 plus shipping and can take paypal/check/MO.

73s John AA5JG