[VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint results

Ron Klimas WZ1V wz1v at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 7 05:10:50 PDT 2010

I operated most of the 4 hours with my modest station of 500W to a
single yagi. Activity down a bit, maybe due to the rain or new TV
season, but the WX cleared early here in CT. Made 44 QSO's in 16
grids. Could have been worse if not for Rover/mobile stations like
N2SLN and KC2PLJ/R going to FN22 and FN12. TNX for providing a bit of
excitement guys! Best DX K4QI FM06 and VE3ZV EN92. Thanks to all who
got on and to the SVHFS sponsors.
-73, Ron WZ1V FN31mp

Be the next owner of my hilltop QTH: wz1v.com/ranch.html