[VHFcontesting] TEP more to north

PY2ZX py2zx.ham at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 10:37:15 PDT 2010

  Hello,

This week we had two very interesting reports at VHF-DX mailing list
from GG65pu and GG48bc informing TEP on 144 MHz between Sao Paulo -
Brazil and Martinique (the msgs are below in original portuguese). The
novelties are the locations of PY stations, bit more to north considered
past seasons, so new grids can be search at least on that path.

On October, 23 and 24, 2010, we will have the AVHFC - Araucaria VHF
Contest, a good opportunity for new QSOs with South America on 50 MHz
and 144 MHz. The rules are almost the same of CQWW VHF, so the same
logging software can be used for both. Here the informations:

http://www.avhfc.com/regulamento.html

Flavio PY2ZX