[VHFcontesting] N9UHF - Stoned Monkey VHF ARC QRV September VHF Contest

Tom Staley k9tms at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 10 08:45:49 PDT 2010

Hello;

Greetings from the Stoned Monkey VHF group. We will be participating in the
VHF contest this week end from McHenry IL. We should have 50Mhz through
1296Mhz as well as 10Ghz. We will be setting up portable and all stations
operated Field Day style with a bit more power.

For those of you in the area we should be monitoring 146.550, 223.500 and
446.000 FM. We normally check these frequencies at 15 minutes past the hour.

We hope to work as many of you as possible - good luck to all.

73
Tom - K9TMS