[VHFcontesting] ARRL VHF Contest

James T Hayes n2yev94 at charter.net
Sat Sep 11 14:24:24 PDT 2010

Hi all,
Unfortunately, ill health, and economic trends being what they have been this summer, I have not been able to pickup my tower package, and plant some of my aluminum so I can play in this weekend's contest in the capacity I would like to have been able to otherwise as in years past. 2005 was the last year I was able to give it my all, before mother nature saw fit to fix my antenna structures, and now since the recent move last year I am limited to just 6 meters with a fixed G5RV giving me SW to NE coverage at best reception, unless a good Es cloud blesses me with the propagation with what we all look forward to during our contest times.
Anyway point your beams north from time to time and I'll give as many I can FN34, Maybe even some 2M  & 70cm FM as well.

73 & GL,

Jim, N2YEV
FN34fo, Peru, NY
n2yev at arrl.net