[VHFcontesting] Battery Question

Mike Metroka VHFRover at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 19:16:04 PDT 2010

Hi Mark,
   I don't know about the newer Sears Platinum series but I use three Sears
Die Hard marine deep cycle batteries in my rover (and one more in my fishing
boat) with very good success. All of them are M-4, 676CCA, Group Size 29HM /
27582 models. They just happen to be on sale right now for $110 each ( and
no, I don't work for Sears! ).
73
Mike WB8BZK/R