[VHFcontesting] Sept 144 Sprint

George Sintchak/WA2VNV wa2vnv at optonline.net
Tue Sep 21 14:08:38 PDT 2010

I did 55 Q's and 17 grids. I pretty much ran the full 4 hours.
The last 1 hour was slow due to everyone already worked. Only 7 Q's during that time.
Conditions flat as expected. Activity lower than the ARRL Sept contest = less inteference, QRM, etc. No rovers that I heard.

Interesting, I worked the same # of grids (17) in the ARRL Sept contest with 77 Q's on 144.
I did manage to get South to FM06 & FM16 and rare FN51, nobody was on from FM28 or FN11.

See you all next Tues for the 222 Sprint,

73's,
George, WA2VNV, FN30kv
SOLP, 50-1296.