[VHFcontesting] Rover radio ideas?

Steve Clifford k4gun.r at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 05:51:20 PDT 2010

I'm quite happy with the IC7000 and a Demi 222 high powre transverter.  I've
done pretty well with that combo.  I missed this last contest due to a
motorcycle accident and fractured vertebrae but I am ready to go in january
with some upgrades that will mean fewer switches between antennas and
devices.  The 7000 is a great rig in the truck.

Steve
K4GUN/R