[VHFcontesting] Date Corrections to 222 and 432 Spring Sprints

Todd Sprinkmann sprinkies at excel.net
Sun Apr 3 11:18:14 PDT 2011

    Hello VHF Contesters,

    Several readers have been kind enough to point out an
obvious mistake on my part.
    Even though I put the correct days of the week for the
Spring Sprints, I forgot to stagger the 222 and 432 8 days
apart, to agree with the days of the week.

    2m:   Monday, April 11th from 7-11pm your local time.
  222:    Tuesday, April *19th*     7-11pm your local time.
  432:   Wed., April *27th*          7-11pm your local time.
  900MHz and Up:  Sat., May 7   6a-1pm your local time.
   6m:   Sat., May 14th  2300Z-0300Z Sun., May 15th.

    These are the correct dates.  I have corrected the mistakes
at kc9bqa.com, also.

    Thanks, 73,
    Todd   KC9BQA      EN63ao     40 N of Milwaukee
    www.kc9bqa.com   For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates
    www.wivuch.com   WI VHF/UHF County Hunters Award