[VHFcontesting] 2011 Spring VHF and Up Sprints Schedule

Thomas roo at ham9.net
Thu Apr 7 09:51:06 PDT 2011

Hello all,

On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 10:56 AM, Todd Sprinkmann <sprinkies at excel.net> wrote:
> Announce your plans here, especially the rovers.

I'm a definite Wisconsin rover for Monday night's 2m sprint.  I'll be
starting in
Blue Mound State Park (Iowa County) EN53ba.  I'll then head down to EN42wx for a
bit, followed by EN43wa.  If things look promising, I'll mosey over to
EN52ax.  Lastly, if anybody on-air asks me to, I'll drive down to
Belmont Mound State Park (Lafayette County) EN42ts and/or by Highway
78 at Highway 39 (Green County) EN52cu.

--
-Thomas KE6CBR
Mount Horeb, WI  EN53da