[VHFcontesting] Zoning regs for amateur antenna support structures

paul rollinson ke1li at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 8 05:08:38 PDT 2011

Good  morning all,

I'm  looking for info to submit to our town to establish regs that are Ham
friendly  when it comes to erecting new towers.

Please  e-mail me (off list) if you think your town's regs are easy to work
with.

I've been  working with the town and they are at a point where they would like
something to  submit to the zoning board(in writing).

Right now  we have nothing that pertains to the hobbyist, only commercial
installations  which is very costly and prohibitive.

Thanks  for the help.

73

Paul Rollinson, KE1LI
Pomfret, CT