[VHFcontesting] [Mw] How do you know if an MRF-247 is real?

John T Rose ww1z_1 at juno.com
Thu Apr 14 18:01:24 PDT 2011

It isn't just counterfeit parts to watch out for.  At times a large
quantity of the parts that failed to meet specification gets out to the
market.  Some thing I am suffering through at work.  An older design with
an IC that was last made 6 years ago.   Some of the rework people cringe
when I head in their direction!