[VHFcontesting] [VHF] How dead are the bands, for you?

Todd Sprinkmann sprinkies at excel.net
Sun Aug 7 04:54:04 PDT 2011

   I saw where MI had scattered t-storms for much of the
afternoon.  Sure that was a factor.
  Still worked fair amount of MI activity, under average condx.
  MI stations I worked y'day -- K2YAZ, N8PVT, NE8I/R,
W8MIL, K8MD, KB8U, N8IEZ.  Going off of memory, hope
I didn't miss anyone.
   In OH I worked K8TQK and WA8RJF.

   Better luck today, 73,
   Todd   KC9BQA     EN63ao    40 N of Milwaukee
   www.kc9bqa.com   For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates
   www.wivuch.com   WI VHF/UHF County Hunters Award