[VHFcontesting] [Wswss] KG6IYN - August 2011 UHF and Up Contest

Bruce Kripton bkripton at pacbell.net
Mon Aug 8 17:12:08 PDT 2011

Folks,

Apologies - was unable to play this past weekend ....

Fatal planning error on my part as I chose a different vehicle to make the trip
to the hill with - unfortunately the Jeep got about two thirds of the way there
and conked out with apparent fuel pump and or filter problems. I spent the
better part of Saturday afternoon waiting from my extended towing benefits from
AAA and getting back home ...

See you all in September (with the Nissan as it should be ...)

73 - KG6IYN