[VHFcontesting] Linemaster Foot Switches

Rogers, Ron RR124640 at ncr.com
Fri Feb 4 09:45:25 PST 2011

Agreed John...let the buyer beware when researching E-bay.

..but, there are a couple new ones out there listed as made in USA, and.......at a cheaper price than the Hong Kong versions !!

 http://cgi.ebay.com/Tattoo-Foot-Switch-Gem-Heavy-Steel-New-USA-/250652611306?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5c0f52ea

Even still, here is one clearly marked (in the photo) as being made by Linemaster >

http://cgi.ebay.com/Linemaster-Foot-Switch-GEM-2-125-250V-7-Amp-Tested-Good-/200571967773?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb305591d

Ron
WW8RR