[VHFcontesting] TE Power Connector & ACC Connector

Eric Smith kb7dqh at donobi.net
Wed Feb 23 03:28:35 PST 2011

--- les at highnoonfilm.com wrote:

Many mentioned that they were also trying to find the ACC
7-pin tube replacements for their amps.

Believe it or not, I have an "ancient" piece of General Electric two-way-radio base-station "radioscrap"
which uses these in profusion... Not looking at that particular scrap pile I seem to remember it was  some form of "shared repeater tone panel" and each of the modules connected into the "mother" assembly using these... so lots of sockets and plugs with pigtail wiring:)

If anyone out there just "has to have one" let me know!)

Eric
KB7DQH