[VHFcontesting] SVHFS Conference

lzavadil at embarqmail.com lzavadil at embarqmail.com
Mon Feb 28 06:44:15 PST 2011

Last call for the 2011 SVHFS Conference Papers. They are to be received by March 11th. Please send to N2CEI, Steve Kostro at  SVHFS2011 at downeastmicrowave.com. We have one or two more presentation slots open so if you would like to make one,  (published paper not required! ) please contact Steve. So far we have some great material to be published and some informative presentation to be made but there is always room for more! Join in the fun, jot something down for the proceedings and put a simple 5-10 min. presentation together for us to see!

Deadline for hotel reservations is March 29, at last report there were only a few rooms left in our block and there are a number of other functions scheduled for Huntsville during conference weekend.  Don't get caught without a room.  A link for hotel reservations can be found on the conference page at www.svhfs.org.  The registration form will be posted on the same page soon.

Look forward to seeing everyone in Huntsville in April.