[VHFcontesting] Posting Jan 22-23 ARRL VHF Contest Plans

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 08:23:15 PST 2011

Right now I plan on operating Single-Op (QRP) Portable from my usual
hill in EN50rl. I know I'm a glutton for punishment but I hope to make
it thru at least Saturday and some of Sunday. I'll probably drive 10
miles to nearby Gibson City, IL to stay at a motel overnight on
Saturday night. I'll have 144 thru 10368 MHz. My 6m transverter is on
the fritz. Another winter project I haven't gotten to yet.
:-)

73, Zack W9SZ